WorldWork Ltd. understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, worldwork.global (“Our Site”)and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;
means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
2. Information About Us
2.2 Our Data Protection Officer is Richard Lowe, and can be contacted by email at email@example.com, by telephone on +44 (0)207 486 9844.
3. What Does This Policy Cover?
4. Your Rights
- 4.1.1 The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- 4.1.2 The right of access to the personal data We hold about you (see section 12);
- 4.1.3 The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 14);
- 4.1.4 The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in section 14);
- 4.1.5 The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- 4.1.6 The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- 4.1.7 The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- 4.1.8 Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
4.3 For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
5. What Data Do We Collect?
5.2 date of birth;
5.4 business/company name
5.5 job title;
5.7 contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
5.8 demographic information such as post code and address;
5.9 IP address;
5.10 web browser type and version;
5.11 operating system;
5.12 a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to;
6. How Do We Use Your Data?
6.2 Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
- 6.2.1 Providing and managing your Account;
- 6.2.2 Providing and managing your access to and use of Our Site;
- 6.2.3 Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
- 6.2.4 Supplying Our products and services to you
- 6.2.5 If you are licensed or certified to use one or more of our online questionnaire-based products we require your personal data in order to fulfil our obligations to you under the terms of that/those contract(s).
- 6.2.6 Personalising and tailoring Our products and/or services for you;
- 6.2.7 Replying to emails from you;
- 6.2.8 Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by contacting Us at our London office
- 6.2.9 Market research;
- 6.2.10 Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedbackto enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
- 6.2.11 Sending you invoices and/or receipts for items purchased through our on-line shop.
6.4 Third parties (including those listed in our Cookies Policy) whose content appears on Our Site may use third party Cookies. Please note that We do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data they collect and use and advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
6.5 You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
6.6 We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will therefore be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following bases):
- 6.6.1 If you are licensed/certified to use any of our on-line questionnaire-based products your personal data will be kept until you request for it to be removed.
- 6.6.2 If you have contacted us using one of the Contact Forms or registered on Our Site and if you have given consent through the Registration process of the Contact Form we will keep it for marketing purposes for a period not exceeding 1 year.
- 6.6.3 In all other cases any personal data that has been collected whilst you are using Our Site will be deleted when your session closes.
7. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- 7.1.1 Data supplied by you in accordance with 6.6.2 above will be stored in a MySQL database on a server managed by EZPZ in the UK at IP address 126.96.36.199.
- 7.1.5 Your data may be stored and processed on computers located in the offices of WorldWork at the address given in paragraph 14.
7.3 Steps We take to secure and protect your data include:
- 7.3.1 Working closely with Fox Johnson Solutions to ensure that all their arrangements comply with GDPR.
- 7.3.3 Ensuring that the WorldWork offices are kept secure, and all computers in WorldWork offices are password protected and switched off when the offices are empty.
8. Do We Share Your Data?
8.1 We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
8.2 We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
8.3 We may sometimes use third party data processors that are located outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). Where We transfer any personal data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR.
9. What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
9.2 In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will not, however, be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
10. How Can You Control Your Data?
11. Your Right to Withhold Information
12. How Can You Access Your Data?
14. Contacting Us